JBL Home Karaoke System
If you enjoy listening to music you will love this system. The speakers are designed for a flat music response. So the speakers add no coloration to the original recording. They are great for small rooms like a living room, bedroom Den, you get the Idea. The dimensions are 7.38" W x 11.75" H x 9.63" D so the beautifully designed speakers can sit about anywhere.
Two JBL LSR 2325P Self Powered Speakers
NEO 22 Karaoke Player
Dual Wireless Fantastic Sounding Wireless Microphones
1300 Popular karaoke songs
1 Remote Control
1 Karaoke Player Rack Mount Kit
Multi Format Karaoke with Recording Function
CD/ CD+G/ DVD/ MP3/ MP3+G/ DIVX/ MPEG/ VCD
RSQ NEO 22 How to use your neo 22 karaoke player.
NEO 22 Hi Res PHOTO Click Her
RSQ NEO Back HD Photo
RSQ NEO 22 Remote Control
RSQ NEO 22 includes a Rack Mount Kit, Remote Control, and Audio Video Cable as shown in picture above
■ Compatible formats NEO+G, CD+G, MP3+G, DVD, MPEG4, DivX, Xvid, MP3 etc.
■ Fast Ripping NEO+G, CD+G, MP3+G disc directly into USB/SD Card at MP3+G format
■ Record singing with MP3+G and CD+G into USB/SD Card at MP3 w/ lyrics
■ Easy song search : On-Screen Song Index and Song Number
■ 15 Steps Digital��Key Control
■ Scoring Function��
■ Compatible with High Capacity USB External Hard Disk Drive
■ Song List Creator
■ Rack Mountable
RSQ NEO-22 Includes these fantastic built in functions
DUO WIRELESS MICS
The DKW-Duo offers a choice of two handheld microphone transmitters (HT)
HT-Duo Handheld Microphone Transmitters:
- Ideal entry-level systems � all the advantages and freedom of�wireless operation without cumbersome cords
- Excellent high-fidelity audio
- VHF (170-216 MHz) operations for reliable, interference-free performance
- 150+ ft. typical operating range � up to 300+ ft. line-of-sight
- Operate either channel singly or both channels simultaneously
- Advanced audio processing circuitry for a wide dynamic range � no overloading for loud inputs or background hiss during quiet use
- Complete controls and connections for easy operation
- Front panel Power On/Off switch and Power On LED
- Back panel �� audio output jack and DC power input jack for�supplied AC/DC adaptor
- Special circuitry to eliminate transmitter on/off �pop� noise
- Operates on a separate single frequency in the VHF 170-216MHz band
- Easy, convenient operation with On/Off switch and low-battery LED indicator which flashes once for Unit On and lights steady for low-battery alert
- Features the Nady DM-20 unidirectional dynamic cartridge for optimum true sound, maximum feedback rejection and minimal handling noise
- Operates up to 15 hours on a single 9V alkaline battery
Do you have an I pod or a laptop that you listen to music with? Are you a mobile DJ Making your own mixes? Are you a singer wanting to record? Did you ever wonder what recorded music sounded like in the recording studio? The JBL LSR2325P is speaker breaking new ground at this price point. It is perhaps the most versatile home speaker you can buy. It offers a studio quality flat response, yes different than speaker found at mass retail stores.. ( It is a professional studio speaker.)
The LSR2325P Bi-Amplified Two-Way Model is based on a 5" (132 mm) long excursion woofer and a 1" (25 mm) soft dome tweeter. It includes balanced XLR, balanced 1/4" TRS, and RCA unbalanced input connectors to allow connection of professional mixing consoles, computer audio interfaces, audio visual equipment, and consumer audio systems. A detented level control allows fine adjustment of individual speaker levels to balance each speaker in the system. Low Frequency and High Frequency Trim controls let you tailor the speakerís response to preference or room acoustics. A neoprene rubber pad on the bottom of the speaker provides acoustic isolation and increases stability when the speaker is placed on a speaker stand or a console top. Mounting points are included and the enclosure has been reinforced for safe mounting using industry-standard mounting hardware.
- XLR, balanced 1/4" TRS, and RCA unbalanced input connectors
- 4 threaded mounting points conforming to Industry-standard pattern, 107.9 x 50.8 mm (4.25 x 2.00 in) center to center. M6 metric threads.
JBL LSR 2325P 5" Bi-Amplified Powered Studio Monitor Features:
Sonic accuracy - Meeting LSR Linear Spatial Reference criteria produces superior imaging and ensures what you hear at the mix position is neutral in a broad range of environments. The precision wave guide and crossover design, and a newly developed Elliptical Tweeter Aperture result in superior accuracy and imaging at the mix position.
Extended low frequency response - Long-excursion low frequency transducers, and a custom tuned port that work in concert to produce deep accurate low frequency response.
High Output - JBL-engineered high-sensitivity transducers, high-output amplifiers and careful attention paid to thermal properties of the system allow the LSR2300 line to produces exceptional sound pressure level (SPL).
JBL LSR 2325P 5" Bi-Amplified Powered Studio Monitor Specifications:
Frequency Response: 52 Hz - 18 kHz
Low Frequency Extension (-10dB): 43 Hz
Amplifier Power (Low Frequency/High Frequency): 50W/35W
Max SPL Continuous (Each/Pair): > 99 dB/>105 dB
Max SPL Peak (Each/Pair): >112 dB/>118 dB
Drivers (Low Frequency/High Frequency): 5" 235G / 1" 231H; Self-Shielded
Input Sensitivity XLR, 1/4" -10 dbV; RCA -20 dbV: 96 dB SPL/1m
Inputs: XLR, 1/4" Balanced, RCA Unbalanced
User Controls: Input Level; High Frequency Adjust, Low Frequency Adjust
Magnetic Shielding: Yes
Mounting Capability: Yes
Finish (Baffle/Enclosure): Metallic Anthracite Paint/Dark Matte Black PVC
Dimensions: 7.38" W x 11.75" H x 9.63" D
Net Weight (Each): 15 lb.