2 QSC K10 Speakers The k10 is the Smallest, lightest and most powerful speaker on Planet Earth.
2 Speaker Stands
Allen & Heath ZED10FX Mixing Board we provided a link for the operators manual on the ZED 10 FX ZED 10fx Operators Manual Click Here
Karaoke, DJ, and Video DJ Laptop Computer with a Massive 1 TB Hard Drive
Powerful Numark CUE Karaoke, DJ, and Video DJ Software
Wireless Microphone System with Two Handheld Microphones
2 Low Noise Shielded Speaker Cables
FREE VGA to RCA Converter 99.95 Value - Lets you hook up your TV with a standard RCA Cable
FREE 1000 Popular Karaoke Songs 289.95 Value
FREE 20 Foot RCA Cable for hooking up a TV 19.95 Value
1 Year of Free Tech Support
We are a Factory Authorized QSC Discounter that ensure you the Guaranteed lowest possible price with Guaranteed Factory Warranties, Service, and Repair.
QSC K 10 Speakers
- Lightweight portable powered speakers with legendary QSC amplifier power and reliability
- 1000 watt Class D power modules in all models (2x500 W)
- Extensive DSP enhances system performance
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Rugged ABS enclosures ( K10 )
- Tour-grade 18 gauge steel grilles
- Ergonomic handles with comfortable, non-slip grip
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™ (full range models)
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation (full range models)
- K10 perform as main PA or stage monitors
Click here to see a hi res picture of the back of the speaker
The QSC K Series is quite simply The New Standard in lightweight powered loudspeaker systems. Under the direction of Pat Quilter, QSC's team of amplifier engineers have created a new standard in Class D power modules unparalleled in the industry. Next, breaking from the traditional loudspeaker paradigm, every model is fitted with the identical 1.75" HF device (fullrange models) and woofers of the same high quality for unparalleled performance, regardless of speaker size.
Extensive DSP processing is employed throughout, providing levels of sonic clarity and total output that defy the system's size and weight.
Premium-grade materials, advanced construction processes and multiple mounting and suspension options allow for a wide range of live and installed applications.
Combo XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs accept both Mic and Line Level input while a set of RCA phono inputs (except KSub) allow additional connectivity to portable MP3 players, CD players and line-level mixers. Up to three audio sources can be mixed internally and summed to a balanced output for "daisy-chaining" of multiple units. Separate direct outputs are also provided on each channel for additional output flexibility.
On-board switches provide preset EQ settings. The HF setting (fullrange models) can be set to VOCAL BOOST for additional presence in the critical mid-frequency area or FLAT for accurate reproduction of the incoming signal. The LF switch can be set to NORM, DEEP™ for additional bass extension, or EXT SUB (fullrange models) for use with an external subwoofer. The rear panel LED switch can be set to POWER, illuminating the front-mounted LED when the unit is powered on, OFF for applications where it is not desirable to illuminate the front LED, or LIMIT which indicates to the system operator that the clip limiter circuit has been engaged during operation.
Fullrange models are housed in rugged ABS enclosures with a professional appearance that is at home in any application. ABS is a far more robust material than conventional speaker plastics and offers an additional measure of sonic clarity due to its internal rigidity. Ergonomic aluminum handles and a highly protective steel grille complete the package for ease of transport and long term durability.
The K Series fullrange models feature a unique Tilt-Direct™ pole cup mounting system. A simple turn of the dial engages a 7.5 degree downward tilt of the speaker allowing acoustic energy to be kept on the audience and off reflective surfaces for applications where maximum coverage from a high-positioned speaker is desired. Integrated M10 suspension points allow for suspended applications with a K SERIES M10 KIT (sold separately) or Yoke bracket (sold separately).
The KSub is a dual-12" bandpass design, constructed of premium birch and includes high-quality, low-noise casters. The subwoofer features a threaded pole receptacle for a positive, wobble free connection to a threaded speaker pole (included).
Remote gain control capability is offered via a potentiometer (not included) connected to the on-board Euroblock connector. In an installed application, multiple K Series speakers can be "daisy-chained" for total gain control from a single remote pot. Auto-standby mode is engaged after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural "dead" or "hot" frequency zones.
- Intrinsic Correction™, first featured in our high-end line-array products maps 65-75 spacially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat bandpass target. The result is a speaker that behaves equally well across the entire sound field.
- DEEP™ and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies.
- GuardRail™ protection, first introduced on our GX Series amplifiers protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping.
|Series || || |
|SPECIFICATIONS ||K8 ||K10 ||K12|
|Configuration ||Trapezoidal 2-way ||Multipurpose 2-way ||Multipurpose 2-way|
8" cone transducer
1.75" diaphragm compression driver
10" cone transducer
1.75" diaphragm compression driver
12" cone transducer
1.75" diaphragm compression driver
|Frequency Response (-6 dB) ||66 Hz - 18 kHz ||60 Hz - 18 kHz ||52 Hz - 18 kHz|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB) ||61 Hz - 20 kHz ||56 Hz - 20 kHz ||48 Hz - 20 kHz|
|Nominal Coverage (-6 dB) ||105° conical ||90° conical ||75° conical|
|Maximum SPL (1 meter) ||127 dB peak ||129 dB peak ||131 dB peak|
|Power Output ||1000 W Class D |
(500 W LF, 500 W HF)
|1000 W Class D |
(500 W LF, 500 W HF)
|1000 W Class D|
(500 W LF, 500 W HF)
|Input Impedance (ohms) ||XLR / ¼": 40k balanced / 20k unbalanced|
XLR / ¼" MIC mode: 2260 balanced
|Controls ||Power, Gain A, Gain B, Mic/Line, LF Mode (Ext Sub/Norm/DEEP™), HF Mode (Flat/Vocal Boost), Front LED (On/Off/Limit)|
|Indicators ||Power, Signal A, Signal B, Standby, Limit, Mic|
|Connectors ||Balanced female XLR/¼" line/mic level input, Balanced female XLR/¼" line level input, Dual Balanced male XLR full range line level out , Balanced male XLR "mix" out, Stereo RCA line level input, Remote gain control, Locking IEC power connector|
|Cooling ||On demand, 50 mm variable speed fan|
|Amplifier Protection ||Thermal limiting, output overcurrent, overtemperature muting, GuardRail™|
|Transducer Protection ||Thermal limiting, excursion limiting|
|AC Power Input ||Universal power supply 85 - 265 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz|
|AC Power Consumption |
|100 VAC, 2.3 A|
120 VAC, 2.01 A
230 VAC, 1.13 A
|Material ||Impact resistant ABS|
|Finish ||Black paint|
|Grille ||Black powder coated 18 gauge steel|
|Dimensions (HWD) ||17.7" x 11" x 10.6" |
450 mm x 280 mm x 269 mm
|20.4" x 12.6" x 11.8" |
519 mm x 320 mm x 300 mm
|23.7" x 14" x 14"|
603 mm x 356 mm x 356 mm
|Weight (Net) ||27 lb / 12.2 kg ||32 lb / 14.5 kg ||41 lb / 18.6 kg|
|Available Accessories ||K8 TOTE, K8 YOKE, K SERIES M10 KIT ||K10 TOTE, K10 YOKE, K SERIES M10 KIT ||K12 TOTE, K12 YOKE, K SERIES M10 KIT|
Karaoke Laptop Designed for Karaoke and DJ Gigs. Massive 1 Terra Byte Hard Drive, Powerful Dual Core Processing, Supports Dual Video Displays, and includes Karaoke Software and DJ Software.
- AMD Athlon II Dual-Core Processor
- 3 GB RAM Memory
- ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 Graphics
- Touch pad with on/off button and 2-way scroll pad
- Built-in Web cam
- Optical Drive for Double-layer DVD±RW/CD-RW 8X
- SATA (5400 rpm) Hard Drive
- Memory Expandable to 8GB
- DDR3 Memory
- Specifications are subject to change due to improvements.
- 15.6" High-definition LED with Bright View technology (1366 x 768)
- Dual-display support, run PC DJ while your singers are performing to lyrics on the TV
- 1 Terabyte Hard Drive (1024 Gig) for 200,000 song capacity " The Largest Karaoke Hard Drive on the Market"
- 3 USB port connectors
- 5-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader including SD and MMC port
- 1 15 pin D-sub connector for external VGA monitor
- 1 RJ-45 jack for Ethernet LAN
- 1 DC Power In jack
- 1 HDMI Port
- 1 1/8" mini-jack stereo for external speakers or headphones (line out)
- 1 1/8" mini-jack for external microphone input
- Built-in speakers
- Wireless B+G+N
- Integrated 10/100Mbps Ethernet
- 6-Cell 47WHr Lithium-Ion Battery
- Energy Star Qualified
- Dimensions: 14.72"(W) x 9.70"(D) x 1.25" (min H)/1.44"(max H)
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Latest release of PCDJ Karaoke Software featuring a built-in song book creator
- Windows 7 Home Premium 32 bit including all other Windows updates installed the week it ships
- Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash; Cyber link DVD Suite and more
Can this Karaoke Laptop be upgraded to to have Both DJ and Karaoke Software..
- Owner's manual installed on computer
- CD with drivers and utility software
- AC Adaptor/Re charger
- Warranty - Manufacturer's one (1) year parts & labor
Streamlined, social, and connected.The new cue 7 Does everything cue 5 will do plus more. We are shipping Cue 7
CUE is the most reliable, intuitive DJ software. It empowers DJs to mix, scratch, juggle, and sample audio and video on its dual virtual decks. You can use CUE just like you use vinyl, CDs, or most other DJ formats. Just load tracks from your virtual crates to the virtual decks and mix it up. Working with digital tracks is just like it’s always been since the days of vinyl, and you can control with your mouse or select from a wide range of Numark controllers, decks, and mixers for the feel you prefer.
CUE supports Numark's NS7, V7, MIXTRACK. OMNI CONTROL, STEALTH CONTROL, TOTAL CONTROL and iDJ3. Support is also present for Akai Pro MPD controllers, LPK25 and LPD8.
NEW IN CUE 7
- Support for up to 99 decks
- Include skins for 4 and 6 decks
- Support both true multi-deck logic or mini-decks with left/right zoom logic
- Audio optimizations on Vista and Win7 (greatly improve the performance of the audio engine)
- New Advanced Audio Config panel with line by line configuration (with low-latency optimizations)
- Line-in/Mic support with effects, waveform display, beat-matching
- Instant record of Line-in or Mic for replay and scratch
- Rewire support
- New master tempo engine
- New PureScratch engine
- New built-in resonant filter on each decks
- New GenuisDJ algorithm
- New FileInfo window with multi-files tag and rename
- Save to ID3 tags (or mp4 tags) option
- New browser fields (composer, rating, custom fields)
- Support for nested virtual folders
- Easy drag-n-drop management of virtual/favorite/smart folders
- Automatically renew and manage Netsearch DRMs before it expires
- New zoom mode for temporary fullscreen browser
- New integrated audio preview of browsed songs
Record and Broadcast:
- Improved H.264 decoder
- New overvideo action for multideck configs
- Access to more than 2 GB of memory on Vista and Win7 - 64 bit
- Video codec list for video record (on PC)
- Support for ICECAST2 broadcast
- Record loopback and mic recording are now set in the Advanced Audio Config
- Plug-and-play support for more than 80 controllers
- Support Hot-plug and unplug of controllers automatically
YOUR MIX… YOUR SOFTWARE
While many other programs require you to adapt your style to their layout, CUE has a series of software skins that tailor the actual look and layout of the program to your mixing needs. You can select Basic, Power Audio, Internal Mixer, and Full Audio and Video for the setup that’s right for you.
CUE enables you to play directly from a CD or from a variety of digital audio files including MP3, MP3Pro, MP4, M4A, WAV, AIFF, DVD, WMV, CDA, WMA, ASF, OGG, and iTunes ACC (non-DRM). On the video side of things, CUE handles DVD, VOB, DIVX, MPG (1, 2, 4), AVI, WMV, and Karaoke (CD+G) files with ease. CUE also supports VST plug-ins and is compatible with virtually any MIDI controller including NS7, TOTAL CONTROL, STEALTH CONTROL, OMNI CONTROL, iCDX, M1USB, C3USB, X1USB, DJ|iO, VIRTUAL VINYL, and more. CUE also supports DirectX and multi-channel ASIO.
HENCE THE NAME
CUE has advanced, extensive cueing capabilities that enable you to expand your performance beyond the standard. CUE has video on-screen cueing, audio cueing in headphones, outputs to a club’s video screens and audio system(s), and even the ability to broadcast video and audio on the web!
CUE empowers you to mix, scratch, and interchange audio and video for traditional or multimedia performances. See the visual waveform of the track in CUE’s Rhythm Window for flawless mix accuracy. CUE can automatically sync tracks together for effortless song transitions. CUE automatically detects BPM on virtually any track to help you make your own transitions.
CUE’s video and audio mixers contain multiple video transitions and effects. You can also choose from a variety of built–in effects, add VST plug-ins, and create beat–matched loops and samples for on the fly remixes.
If you’re playing a karaoke gig, you’ll appreciate CUE’s automatic CD+G file detection allows that shows all of your karaoke files with a single click.
SEARCH WITHOUT SEIZURE
CUE is designed around the basic rule that you can’t mix what you can’t find. So we made search powerful, fast, and flexible. You can easily search and locate audio and video on your system by searchable by Title, Artist, BPM, Track Length, and even by Comments – nine different tag categories in all! Files are automatically added to CUE’s global search database when you add them to your system by downloading, importing, inserting, or connecting them. CUE’s smart database management automatically checks your library when you launch the program and fixes any problems it finds.
CUE has extensive video performance capabilities and works with virtually all formats. You can add powerful effects and text titles. Its video clip player gives you sampler-style playback. There’s also a slide show plug-in.
CUE has a series of tools for managing playlists and history. Play History Management automatically records what you played and when. CUE stores playlists in your documents directory for easy management and portability. Plus, it’s compatible with crates and iTunes playlists.
- Reliable, intuitive DJ software for mixing audio and video
- Mix, scratch, juggle, and sample audio and video on two virtual decks
- Customize style and layout by selecting from different software skins
- Play audio and playlists from CD, DVD, MP3, WAV, iTunes, and much more
- Play video from DVD, VOB, DIVX, MPG (1, 2, 4), AVI, WMV, and Karaoke (CD+G)
- Works with VST plug-ins, DirectX, and multi-channel ASIO
- Cue video on-screen, and output it to projectors, TVs, and other screens
- Cue audio in headphones and output it to virtually any sound system
- Broadcast video and audio on the web
- See the visual waveform of the track in CUE’s Rhythm Window
- Automatically sync tracks together for effortless song transitions
- Automatically detects BPM on virtually any track
- Create beat–matched loops and samples for on the fly remixes
- Powerful, fast global searching based on nine different tag types
- Smart database management automatically checks and repairs your library
- Play History Management automatically records what you played and when
Karaoke Mixer ZED 10FX
About Allen & Heath
ZED 10fx Operators Manual
We've built a lot of mixers in the last 40+ years and we still get a huge buzz out of doing it well. It's an unbeatable feeling to know that at any time of day or night, right across the globe, there is an Allen & Heath mixer out there working hard, sounding great and making life a little easier for the person at the controls.
Back in the early 70s we were hand-building consoles in a small factory in London for elite bands like Pink Floyd and The Who. These days Allen & Heath customers are spread across almost every environment imaginable, including touring, theatres, houses of worship, nightclubs, TV and radio stations, recording studios and countless other places where great sound matters.
We are proud to design and specify all the product ranges here at our headquarters in beautiful Cornwall, UK, with manufacturing split between our UK factory and a production facility in China. Our R&D teams are dedicated to designing world-class mixing desks using cutting-edge technology, advanced techniques and highest quality components. Quality has always been our watchword and we have an exceptionally dedicated team of production employees, many of whom have been with us for many years and who take responsibility for providing our customers with excellent products.
There are plenty of companies making mixers, but we believe we've got a very special selling point: we're truly passionate about what we do and understand what our customers do. This isn't just something that gets reflected in glossy brochures, it's something you hear when you pick up the phone to us, and you hear it most of all every time you use an Allen & Heath mixer. Every console has been meticulously designed to deliver the clearest and cleanest replication of the original sound, and that sound tells you a lot about the people who created it. Listen to a bunch of engineers talking about Allen & Heath mixers and you'll probably hear words like ‘transparency’, ‘clarity’ when considering the signal path and with processing such as equalisers 'warmth', 'depth' and 'fullness' used a lot. Those characteristics don't come about by accident - we tweak, tease, experiment and compare over many months to perfect each console we design, getting the very best from every component. We only introduce a new product when we're convinced that it sounds fabulous!
Of course, having a great sound is not good enough on its own, the products also have to provide the right tools to allow artistes and engineers the creative scope to produce the results they want, be that for a band performing at a venue or a DJ producing a new mix in a nightclub. Our customers make an important contribution to our products with their feedback on how they use products and what they would like to achieve next. Together we can continue to make great audio mixing products!
Multi Purpose Mixer with FX for Live Sound and Recording
ZED-10FX is an amazing little desk for small band mixing. It is ultra portable for carrying to the gig, and can be used for recording live or in the studio. It comes with configurable USB audio in/out making it easy to capture stereo recordings.
Guitars can be plugged in directly to the mixer using the specially designed high-impedance inputs, while the mixer has two stereo inputs for MP3/CD players or keyboards. Equipped with professional XLR stereo outputs and a flexible monitoring section with headphone and speaker feed outputs. We’ve added a set of fabulous effects to give shimmering reverbs and enhance your sound.
ZED-10FX is bundled with IK Multimedia’s AmpliTube X-GEAR software, giving access to superbly modelled amps and effects.
- 4 mic/line inputs, 2 with Class A FET high impedance inputs
- Neutrik mic XLR
- Neutrik 1/4 inch jacks
- 3 band EQ with MusiQ
- 2 auxes
- Sound image pan
- Illuminated PFL indicator
- Stereo returns & playback
- All inputs with level control
- 12 bar meters
- Responsive 3-band, swept mid EQ with MusiQ
- 2 stereo sources with MP3 player compatibility
- Separate 2-track record outputs
- Stereo playback input for 2-track replay
- XLR main stereo outputs with inserts
- Comprehensive monitoring
- Configurable USB stereo audio in/out
- Stereo monitor outs
- 48V microphone phantom power
- DI level switching for sub mixing
USB audio flexibility
Getting audio to and from a computer easily is now a common requirement for live sound and music production. The way this has been implemented on ZED is super-flexible and super-easy! No longer do you need to fiddle around the back of your PC to get to the soundcard inputs, only to find that the levels are all wrong and noisy. Just plug in a USB lead to your ZED, select the USB routing on the mixer and the device on your computer and that's it! CD quality audio to and from your PC or Mac. Switches and connection through jack socket terminals provide different send/return configurations:-
1) Main Mix Left + Right (Post master Level)
2) Aux + FX bus (Aux is a pre-fade send, FX is a post-fade send)
3) Record Bus Left + Right (Separate stereo bus to Main Mix)
1) To Playback input (through jack socket break contacts)
2) To Stereo 2 channel (through jack socket break contacts)
ZED-10FX features a responsive 3-band, swept mid frequency EQ design which utilises MusiQ – with optimised slope (or Q factor) for equalising individual instruments.
ZED-10FX has an essential selection of 16 time-delay effects, designed for small groups who don’t want to carry around an effects unit with their gear but who still want great quality FX at their gigs and on their recordings. Our DSP engineers worked hard, crafting and refining beautiful reverb algorithms to enhance every performance. These effects are available nowhere else at this price point – this quality and integration is only available from the ZED-FX. ZED effects are easily controlled using 3 buttons with 9 display LEDs. For example, the ideal delay time can be quickly tapped-in, or the perfect amount of reverb on the lead vocal can be dialled-in. There is one-stop navigation and editing – in fact, it’s just as easy as using effects pedals. To alter effects parameters, the TAP button is held down and the up/down buttons pressed to adjust the specific parameter for that effect, for example, the decay length on PLATE, or the depth on CHORUS.
ZED-10FX’s pre-amps are similar in design to our MixWizard range of mixers, but with a twist! Inputs 3 & 4 have a high impedance jack input capable of taking either a normal line level or a low level input from a guitar pickup. These newly designed inputs have been crafted with the aim of replicating the sound of a classic guitar or instrument tube pre-amp in a combo or head amp. An extremely high input impedance ensures loading on pick-ups is minimal and a Class A FET (field effect transistor) circuit powered from 48V is employed to give the valve-like gain stage. There is a gain “Boost” switch associated with the guitar inputs which boosts gain by 26dB to cater for instruments with very low level outputs and the overdrive characteristics of the guitar inputs are very similar to a valve (tube) circuit, being asymmetric and soft. All this makes for a wonderfully natural sound to be reproduced from the instrument, full of warmth and character
As if we weren’t spoiling guitarists enough with its Class A FET high impedance preamps, the ZED-10FX comes with access to a full version of IK Multimedia’s AmpliTube X-GEAR software – the first fully modular, customizable and expandable preamp and FX modelling software system. All the ingredients are there for some truly legendary guitar and bass tones.
- Provides a single host interface for Aimpltube 2, AmpliTube Fender™, Ampeg SVX®, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix™, AmpliTube Metal, and future ‘Powered by AmpliTube’ products.
- 3 Amp models (American Tube Clean 1, British Tube Lead 1, BA-500) included.
- 3 cabinet models (4x10 Open Vintage, 4x12 closed Vintage 1, BA-500) included.
- 3 Microphone models (Condenser 414, Dynamic 57, Condenser 87) included.
- 3 Stomp effects models (Overdrive, Wah, Analog Chorus) plus Spring Reverb and Noise Gate.
- High precision tuner.
AWM6122U - Plug-In-N-RechargeTM UHF Dual Channel Wireless Microphone System
The Audio2000'S® AWM6122U Plug-In-N-RechargeTM UHF dual channel wireless microphone system is a rack-mountable wireless microphone system with the recharge mechanism right on the top of the receiver (AWR6122U) and on the microphone (AWX6120). Intended to be a solution provider for various application environment, the AWM6122U system is developed to provide the following benefits to the users:
|Friendliness: ||The Plug-In-N-RechargeTM feature, with the recharge mechanism built right on the microphone and the receiver, makes the wireless microphone systems ready to be used at any time.|
|Dependability: ||The AWM6122U system has been designed and manufactured to be dependable, problem free, versatile and easy to use.|
|Portability: ||A rack-mount kit is included so that the AWM6122U system can be rack-mounted. |
|Quality: ||The AWM6122U system has been engineered to have a wide audio frequency range, high S/N ratio, and outstanding performance. A delicately designed silence circuit eliminates static noise when the transmitters are either turned off or out of transmission range. An auto mute circuit is incorporated in these systems to effectively eliminate the popping noise when the switch is turned on or off.|
|Affordability: ||The AWM6122U system is intended to be readily accessible to everyone with exceptional performance at a preferred and affordable price.|
Musician; disc jockey (DJ); karaoke jockey (KJ); church; school; conference room; karaoke; home entertainment
* UHF Band Frequency
* Recharge Mechanism Built-in on the Receiver
* Balanced and Unbalanced Audio Outputs
* Full Rack Case with Power and RF Indicators
* Audio Level (AF) LED Indicators
* RF Input with Built-in RF Preamplifier to Improve S/N Ratio, Sensitivity and Dynamic Range
* Low Noise Mixer Circuitry for Reducing interference
* Two Squelch Control Knobs (One for Each Channel) at the Rear Panel
* 12V-18V DC Power Supply
FRONT PANEL FUNCTIONS
1. Power On/Off Switch
2. Channel A Volume Level Control
3. Channel A Recharge LED Indicator
4. Channel A Power Indicator
5. Channel A RF Indicator
6. Channel A Audio Level LED Indicator
7. Channel A Recharge Socket
8. Channel B Volume Level Control
9.Channel B Recharge LED Indicator
10. Channel B Power Indicator
11. Channel B RF Indicator
12. Channel B Audio Level LED Indicator
13. Channel B Recharge Socket
REAR PANEL FUNCTIONS
1. Unbalanced Mixed Audio Output (1/4” Jack)
2. Balanced Channel B Audio Output (XLRM Jack)
3. Balanced Channel A Audio Output (XLRM Jack)
4. Channel B Squelch Control Knob
5. Channel A Squelch Control Knob
6. DC Input
7. F-Connector for Channel A Antenna
8. F-Connector for Channel B Antenna
Carrier Frequency Range
¼” and XLR (0 – 300 mV @ 600 Ohms)
|T.H.D. ||< 0.5%|
Dimensions (W X H X D)
16.5” X 1.7” X 7.1” (420 X 42 X 180 mm)
* UHF Band Frequency
* Recharge Mechanism at the Bottom of the Handheld Microphone
* High Sensitivity Cardioid Capsule for Handheld Microphone
* High Sensitivity Condenser Capsule for Lavalier Microphone
* Noise Reduction Mechanism for Eliminating Handling Noise and Switch Shock Noise
* Battery LED Indicator
1. Microphone Windscreen
2. Microphone Housing
3. Low Battery LED Indicator
4. On/Off Switch
5. Battery Cover
6. Recharge Contacts
Carrier Frequency Range
Frequency Modulation (FM)
|Current Consumption ||<150mA|
Rechargeable AA Battery (1.5V)
|Dimensions (W X H X D) ||9.7" X 2.0" X 2.0" (245 X 51 X 51 mm)|
Carrier Frequency Range
Audio Frequency Response
50 – 15,000Hz
|Max. SPL ||110 dB|
|Service Area ||100 ft (30M)|
|Operation Temperature ||14 °F -122 °F (-10 °C - +50 °C)|
- Take the antennas from the shipping box and connect the antennas to the F connectors on the rear panel of the AWR6122U receiver. Set the antennas at an angle 45 from the floor and 90 away from each other to achieve the best RF reception.
- Connect the AWR6122U receiver DC input to an AC power source via the supplied AC/DC adaptor.
- If needed, adjust the squelch control of each channel to overcome any excessive external interference signal or noise that exists when the transmitter is turned off. If the external interference signal or noise exists when the transmitter is off, adjust the squelch control knob slowly until the unwanted interference signal or noise is muted. (Note: Setting the squelch too high will reduce the range of this wireless system.)
- Connect the AWR6122U receiver audio outputs to the microphone inputs of a mixer via phone plug cables. (Note: There are three outputs: one unbalanced mixed output, one balanced channel A output, and one balanced channel B output.)
- If the AWX6120 handheld microphones are to be used in the wireless system, place two rechargeable AA batteries into the battery housing of each AWX6120 microphone with the battery polarity oriented as indicated. If the batteries need to be recharged, set the AWX6120 microphones (with the recharge contacts facing downwards) onto the recharge sockets on the AWR6122U receiver. (Note: Never recharge any battery that is not made to be rechargeable.) The orange recharge LED indicators will be on when the batteries are being recharged. After the batteries are fully charged, the orange recharge LED indicators will turn greenf.
- Turn on the power of the AWR6122U receiver.
- Turn on the On/Off switch on each of the AWX6120 microphones. The low battery LED indicator will blink once and then stay off. If the low battery LED indicator stays on, recharge the rechargeable AA batteries in the AWX6120 microphone.
- Once the AWX6120 handheld microphones are turned on, the RF indicators on the receiver will be on to indicate a proper reception.
- The AWX6120 microphone is equipped with a microphone sensitivity adjustor (Mic. Adj.). Turn the Mic. Adj. Knob clockwise to increase the microphone input sensitivity. Turn the Mic. Adj. Knob counter-clockwise to reduce the microphone input sensitivity.
- The brand new rechargeable AA batteries for the handheld microphones need to be charged before use.
- The AWX6120 handheld microphone needs to be turned off before changing the batteries or battery.
- The AC/DC adapter used for the AWR6122U has a DC output of 12-18V, tip positive.
- Signal dropout or unexpected noise may be caused by a low battery or by an excessive distance between the microphone and the receiver. If you encounter signal dropout or unexpected noise, please check the batteries first. If batteries are still fresh, try to readjust the antennas on the AWR6122U receiver.
- Do not drop the microphone on the floor or strike the microphone with any object.
- Always turn off the microphone and remove the batteries if the microphone is not to be used for a period of time to prevent the microphone from being damaged by a leaking battery.
- Avoid placing the receiver in a corner to prevent any RF reception deterioration.
- Try to place the receiver as far away from any digital equipment, including computers and some CD players, as possible.